Database of State Incentive for Renewable & Efficiency:
There are numerous incentive programs available at the utility level, state and federal as well as various technology aand industry focused programs. Please visit DSIRE - Database of State (and federal) Incentives for Renewable & Efficiency http://www.dsire.org for the most current updated information for your specific application.
Organic Rankine Cycle:
- International Energy Agency, IEA (2007). "Renewable in global energy supply: an IEA facts sheet", OECD, p. 3.
- World Energy Assessment IEA (2001). "Renewable energy technologies", chapter 7.
- Sami, S., (2012), "Electric Power Generator using a Rankine Cycle Drive with Refrigerant Mixtures and Exhaust Combustion Products as a Heat Source", US Patent 8276383, 2012.
- Sami et al., (2000), "Electric Power Generator Using a Rankine Cycle Drive and Exhaust Combustion Products as a Heat Source", US Patent-, Patent No. 6101813, 2000.
- Sami, S. (2010), "Exergy and Energy Analysis of Refrigerant Mixtures for Low Temperature Power Generation with ORC", IJAE, Volume 31, No1, pp 23-33, 2010
- Sami,S. (2008), "Exergy and Energy Analysis of an Efficient ORC for Power Generation", IJAE Volume 29, Issue 1, 2008.
- Sami, S. (2008), "Exergy Analysis of Rankine Cycle for Buidling", ASHRAE Meeting- Engineering Vision 2030, Seattle, 2008.
- Sami, S (2011), "Behavior of ORC with Different Refrigerants", IJAE, Volume 32, No.1, 2011.
- Sami,S. (2012), " ORC for Low Temperature Power Generation with Low GWP Refrigerants", IJAE,iFirst, 1-7, 2012.
S.M., (2013), "A Concept of Power Generator using Wind Turbine, Hydrodynamic
Retarder and Organic Rankine
Cycle Drive" JESE, Volume 5, No 2, March/April, 2013
- Sami et al. (2010) "Power Generator
Using A Wind Turbine, A Hydrodynamic Retarder And An Organic Rankine Cycle
Drive", US Patent pending No 12/973583.
- S. Canada, G. Cohen, R. Cable, D. Brosseau, and H. Price,(2004) "Parabolic Trough Organic Rankine Cycle Solar Power Plant", Presented at the 2004 DOE Solar Energy Technologies Program Review Meeting October 25-28, Denver, Colorado
- Association of Conservation of Energy (1994). Association of Conservation of Energy Briefing Notes. Association of Conservation of Energy, (13): p.
- Verschoor, M.J.E. and Brouwer, E.P., (1995), "Description of the SMR cycle, which Combines Fluid Elements of Steam and Organic Rankine Cycle", Energy 4, 20, pp.295.
- Koolwijk, E., Haalbaarheidsstudie, (2004) , ORC in combined met WK, Cogen Obernberger, I., Thonhofer, P., Reisenhofer, E., "Description and Evaluation of the New1.000 kWel Organic Rankine Cycle Process Integrated in the Biomass CHP Plant in Lienz, Austria", Euroheat & Power, Volume, 10/2002.
- Larjola, J., (1995). "Electricity from Industrial Waste Heat Using High-Speed Organic Rankine Cycle (ORC)", Int. J. Production Economics 41 pp.227-235.
- Rosen, M.A., Le, M. N., Dincer, I, (2005), "Efficiency analysis of a co-generation and district energy system". Applied Thermal Engineering 25:147-59.
- Rosen, M.A. (2001), "Energy-and Exergy-based comparison of Coal-fired and nuclear steam power plants, Exergy": An international Journal1(3):180-92
- Ozgener L., Hepbasli, A., Dincer, I. (2007), "Parametric study of the effect of dead state on energy and exergy efficiencies of geothermal district heating systems". Heat Transfer Engineering 28, (4): 357-64.
- Kanoglu, M, Dincer, I., Rosen, M.A. (2007), Exergetic performance analysis of various co generation systems for buildings. ASHRAE Trans, volume 113, Part 2.
- Tardy, F and Sami, S. M.(2009), "Thermal Analysis
of Heat Pipes during Thermal Storage
" ATE Journal, volume 29, 2009, pages 329-333.
- Tardy,F and Sami, S.M. (2008),"An Experimental Study Determining Behaviour of
Heat Pipes in Thermal Storage", International
Journal of Ambient Energy, Volume 29, Number 3,2008-
-Sami, S.M. (2011), " Methods and Apparatus for Thermal Storage Using Heat Pipes", US Patent 2011, Patent No. 7891575.
- Arkar, C. & Medved, S. (2002), "Enhanced solar assisted building ventilation system using sphere encapsulated PCM thermal heat storage". IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage Techniques – Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Projects 2nd Workshop, Ljubljana, 3 – 5 April, Slovenia.
- Ismail, K.A.R. & Henriquez, J. R. (2001), "Thermally effective windows with moving phase change material curtains", Applied Thermal Engineering 21, 1909-1923.
- Kunping Lin., Yinping Zhang., Xu Xu., Hongfa Di., Rui Yang. & Penghua Qin. (2005), "Experimental study of under-floor electric heating system with shape-stabilized PCM plates", Energy and Buildings 37, 215-220.
- Mehling, H., Krippner, R. & Hauer, A. (2002), "Research project on PCM in wood-lightweight-concrete, IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage through Phase Change Materials and Chemical Reactions - Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Project". 2nd Workshop, Ljubljana, 3-5 April, Slovenia
- Stritih, U. & Novak, P. (2002), "Thermal storage of solar energy in the wall for building ventilation. Second workshop: IEA, ECES IA Annex 17, Advanced Thermal Energy Storage Techniques - Feasibility Studies and Demonstration Projects", Ljubljana, 3 - 5 April, Slovenia.
- University of Nottingham, http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/sbe/research/ventcool/objectives.htm,(2002), Vakilaltojjar, S. & Saman, W. (2000), Domestic heating and cooling with thermal storage. 8th International Conference on Thermal Energy Storage, 28 August - 1 September 2000, Stuttgart, Germany, pp. 381-386.